European Graduate Programme – Unibail-Rodamco
|Functie:||EUROPEAN GRADUATE PROGRAMME|
Created in 1968, Unibail-Rodamco SE is Europe’s largest listed commercial property company, with a presence in 11 EU countries, and a portfolio of assets valued at €39.3 billion as of June, 2016. As an integrated operator, investor and developer, the Group aims to cover the whole of the real estate value creation chain. With the support of its 1985 professionals, Unibail-Rodamco applies those skills to highly specialized market segments such as large shopping centers of major European cities and large offices and convention & exhibition centers in the Paris region.
Unibail-Rodamco, CEMS Corporate Partner since 2008, hires young graduates out of top business and engineering schools to take part in the European Graduate Programme (EGP).
EUROPEAN GRADUATE PROGRAMME
1 year, 2 countries, 3 assignments
Through our European Graduate Programme (EGP), highly motivated graduates can discover the diversity of the Unibail-Rodamco Group and its approach to commercial real estate operations. This one year fast-track management program is structured as follows:
- 3 assignments of 4 months in different departments within the Group (Operating Management, Development, Investment Management, Leasing, Marketing, Shopping Center Management, etc.)
- At least one assignment abroad in any of our Group locations
Who we are looking for:
- You hold a high-level master’s degree from a top-ranked business or engineering school
- You have relevant internship experiences in business / management
- You have a strong entrepreneurial personality, a curious nature and are keen on bringing in your own ideas
- Your analytical capabilities and communication skills are outstanding
- You have an international mindset and are willing to develop an international career
- You have a fluent command of business-level English and Dutch, and you speak another Group language (French, Dutch, German, Swedish, Czech, Polish) at an intermediate level
Joining Unibail-Rodamco means joining a team of highly committed people who are driven by excellence. You will immediately be given a high level of responsibility and exposure to top management, simultaneously gaining access to fulfilling leadership opportunities in a range of countries and functions. Furthermore, you will benefit from close supervision throughout your career, a dedicated mentorship and also a European network reinforced by seminars and training.
Please contact Kimberly Nooij (HR Officer NL) or visit our website: www.unibail-rodamco.com .
Kimberly Nooij | +31 (0)6 23 79 69 26 | email@example.com