Intern – Aevitas Property Partners
|Bedrijf:||Aevitas Property Partners|
Opportunity to join a global real estate Investment Management Company based in Amsterdam. As an Intern you will work with the Management to investigate a real estate strategy in the Netherlands.
Aevitas Property Partners is an Amsterdam based real estate investment management company with a $1,250 million equity commitment from one the largest US pension funds. It invests in majority controlled investments in real estate operating companies on a global basis. The company focuses on smaller investment strategies, that are scalable with the potential to become dominant market players, providing significant and stable growth over time. Aevitas already has local investment platforms in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, London, Casablanca, Budapest, Istanbul and Delhi. Further information on Aevitas can be found on http://aevitas.com
The Intern will be working alongside the Management on the market research of a new strategy Aevitas Property Partners is preparing to launch. His/her responsibilities will include data analysis, market research (both desk top analysis as well as field work), preparation of presentation materials and other projects. He/she will have the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic real estate environment and develop his/her knowledge of the Dutch real estate market. The candidate will initially be offered a contract for three days per week for a period 2 months.
- The ideal candidate will have obtained a Bachelors degree from a leading University in the Netherlands
- A demonstrated interest in Real Estate and Investment management
- Advanced analytical capabilities
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Well developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Flexible availability of time is required
- Fluency in English is required
- Driver license is required
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and computers in general
- Position is based in Amsterdam
Further information / application:
Apply: Please send your motivation letter and CV directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Frans van Lanschot 06 41 77 24 27
|Bedrijfsnaam:||Aevitas Property Partners|