Junior Corporate Real Estate Analist – ING
|Functie:||Junior Corporate Real Estate Analist|
Junior Corporate Real Estate Analist
Vast, Full-time, Provincie Noord Holland
ING is looking for a Junior Corporate Real Estate Analist
working globally within the ING Bank Corporate Real Estate team, which is responisible for optimising ING’s corporate real estate portfolio, matching it with continually changing business demand, anticipating on market opportunies and implementing new developments like the Orange Workplace and “Smart” buildings.
You become part of the Portfolio Management team that is responsible for the optimization of ING’s global Corporate Real Estate portfolio, of approx. 2.5m m², consisting of 400 office buildings and 2000 retail branches in over 50 countries. You are reporting functionally to the sr. Strategic Portfolio managers, and hierarchically to the (global) Head of Corporate Real Estate Management.
The scope of work covers all aspects of Strategic Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Management : from support to active involvement, collecting, verifying, structuring and benchmarking (Real Estate) information from service providers and from ING entities; and comprising data analysis, advices for portfolio optimization, business cases, presentations and management reports.
You maintain contact on a regular basis with service providers (for lease administration, space administration, supply analysis and benchmarks), with other ING entities (for demand requirements) and with local and global colleagues involved in Corporate Real Estate, a.o. formula management, project management, transactions, asset management and hard services. You will also help to develop best practises, policies, corporate standards, benchmarks, guidelines, etc.
Your work environment
You are a member of a small, professional and ambitious team of experts with a variety of in depth knowledge of real estate, finance and work place innovation. The team operates in an informal and flexible way with a clear aim of delivering measurable results within agreed timeframes.
The team contains highly skilled and experienced RE professionals, enabling a steep learning curve for an ambitious professional at the start of his (her) carreer.
Who we are looking for?
Starter with a profound interest in the field of Corporate Real Estate, or RE professional with 1 to 2 years experience in Real Estate Management or Portfolio analysis. You have chosen or want to chose the Real Estate area as your field of expertise and you are committed to develop your knowledge and skills. You feel responsible for your work and you are prepared to walk the extra mile.
- Academic level, preferrably with a strong mathematical background
- Analytical skills, combined with a creative view on facts and figures, and the ability to summarize and synthetise findings in a clear advice
- Skillful with numbers, calculation software (Excel) and presentation tools (PowerPoint)
- Professional values: integrity, loyal, independent (fact based)
- Profound interest in the field of (Corporate) real estate calculation and simulation models, financials, benchmarks etc.
- Is an ambitious team player.
- Is able to operate in a complex management environment (dual steering hierarchical/functional)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and written
What do we offer ?
- a 36-hour working week in Amsterdam
- job grade 9 -10 depending on relevant real estate experience
Click on Apply and upload your CV & Motivation. For inquiries please contact Patrick.de.Gendt@ing.nl
For more information about ING check: www.ING.nl/werken
We are looking forward to your application!