Real Estate Development & Investment Analyst Europe – citizenM
|Functie:||Real Estate Development & Investment Analyst Europe|
Werken voor een mondiale projectontwikkelaar en investeerder? Kijk dan of onderstaande bij jouw past!
citizenM is a hotel providing affordable luxury for the mobile citizens of the world. With style that’ll knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design driven, and cost conscious.
We currently have 13 hotels in Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, New York and Paris and 29 hotels under development globally throughout Europe, Asia and the US. We are proud to have put the hospitality back into the hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach.
citizenM aims to create a global portfolio of hotels in prime metropolitan locations and at major international airports. We are working towards a committed portfolio of at least 10,000 rooms by 2020. This ambitious roll out target requires a good understanding of cities, a strong local network and in-depth research.
The analyst will support the development and investment team in its effort to evaluate, acquire and develop its growing real estate portfolio of citizenM hotels in target markets. citizenM is a true real estate developer and investor and strong real estate and investment capabilities are required.
- perform detailed financial modeling and analysis of development and investment opportunities
- carry out market analysis and competitor research
- monitoring the real estate and hotel markets of citizenM’s target cities in order to support the regular update of the global roll-out strategy
- prepare underwriting and feasibility studies for potential development and investment opportunities
- complete special research projects in order to provide quality assurance of and insights in (future) portfolio
- general team support a.o. presentations, preparations for market trips, reporting, providing management information
Qualifications / skills
- excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- real estate and financial modelling skills required
- strong interest in real estate development and investment management
- broad interest in the real estate industry, curiosity about hotel deal making
- able to work independently and manage time efficiently and effectively
- working diligently with great attention to detail
- team player with a resourceful attitude
- willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment and perform multiple office related tasks and an open-minded attitude towards learning new skills
- proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, fluency in other languages are a distinct advantage
- 0 to 2 years of relevant working experience in (hotel) real estate is appreciated
- academic degree in a real estate, business or finance-related discipline with a specialisation in finance being considered advantageous
Also check out our website for more information!
Please contact citizenM via: HR@citizenM.com